TEMPORARY FOOD VENDORS
A temporary food establishment is one that operates:
- At a fixed location for not more than 21 consecutive days in conjunction with a single event or celebration, or
- Not more than three days a week in conjunction with a farmers market or a recurring organized event.
Every temporary food establishment applicant must:
- Submit a Temporary Event Application and a Food Flow form; and
- Meet the operating requirements outlined in the temporary food establishment Guidelines.
If you are seeking a permit for multiple events (such as a summer-long market) you must also submit an Multiple Event Itinerary Form.
The next step is to determine the permit fee that is appropriate for your particular food item(s). Review the documents listed below to find the one that fits your situation and submit the fee that is applicable from our Temporary Event Fee Schedule.
- Foods Not Requiring a Permit
- Exempt Foods
- Limited Menu Foods
- Multiple Events
- Baked Goods
- Farmers Markets
You can submit your application and other forms by mail, fax or in person.
You can pay your fee in person or by phone. We accept cash, checks, money orders, and Visa or MasterCard credit/debit cards.
If you have questions, please call us at (360) 728-2235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you be successful!
Sign-up here to receive information and notifications for food establishments from Kitsap Public Health District.